Here you can walk through a selection of sites to understand how they are laid out.
Nano Filtration RO EDI Water Treatment System.
Our client required a water treatment system to provide three grades of water. For
- Cooling towers
- Boiler feed
- Laboratory grade high purity water.
The supplied system comprises:
- NF membrane system for pre-treatment. (Here some of the water is used in the process the rest continues to the RO)
- RO systems. (The permeate is used in the process, with some being feed into the CEDI)
- Continuous Electrical Deionisation Systems. (Providing high purity water for laboratory use)
The plant is located in the centre of a larger plant room.
Containerised UF RO System
40’ Container supplied with
- Pre-treatment softener. From here water is fed into the process with waste water be sent on to be processed in the UF.
- A duplex duty/duty UF. From here the filtrated goes onto the RO unit.
- Reverse Osmosis unit.
The system recovers a high percentage of the process waste water and allows our client to significantly increase production capacity from their limited water supply.
Visit Envirogens You Tube Page Here to see all the videos available